Saturday, October 16, 2004
Feeling kinda depressed now... low N down..
Dun ask me why....
Wun be able to answer anyway.. haiz..

Maybe its the music playing...
maybe its the thots tt seeped in..
maybe its just me..

But hate to feel this way.. no control of self n bad stuff looming..
Finding it hard to breath..
Wondering wat I'm doing..
Wat I have to do..
And wat can I do..


Felt like crying.. teared..
but think I'm ok now... consoled for the time being..
I chose to believe its the songs...

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 10/16/2004 06:09:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni