Monday, September 06, 2004
Hey peeps... com still down.. no time to call the guy down to fix la.. Am at AS7 now.. haa.. guess lotsa things have been happening for the past wk or two when I haven been blogging..
On 23th Aug I started to write a bit in my NUSSU diary wheneva I've thots in mind ha... so gonna transfer them to here ya? .. so these entries will be at 12 noon... standard time for all haa.. needa rush for my social lect soon.. so may do that on another day.. erm. anyway piano exam drawing near... tsktsk.. I'm so gonna be screwed.. oh well.. n just now Bebe called haa :) justin plucking his thigh hair... highly encouraged by me hoho..
gotta run.. may go down to Samsung to get moi stoopid S200 fixed. Em... gonna read Xiaxue's blog one of these days.. ciAo~
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 9/06/2004 11:47:00 AM