Monday, September 27, 2004
Argh!!>. it happened again... deleted my blog by accident.. its just so freaking irritating..
Speaking of irritating... realised I'm rather easily irritated these days... Sorrie Bebe... real sorry.. I do feel bad abt it. N I noe I'm making u feel kinda lost?..

Damn just rememebered I din bring my tutorial 4 for macro.. :/
Oh ya this morning was rushing to sch.. cos stalled by breakfast (hot!) N met Melissa on the train.. my Vj senior.. She's running late for her lect which is at 10 too.. So we shared cab fr Harbour Front.. chatting with her abt my seniors.. n only then noe GuoMin joined Dragon Boat.. haa.. small world rite..
Oh well... the tutorial that I'm suppose to go for? was cancelled.. cos tutor/lecturer overseas.. i did read abt it.. but no mention of class being cancelled..

There is only one single soul in the class... started chatting.. name:: Amos.. Famous Amos Amos... haa.. pardon me my ignorance.. haa..just tt its the first time I come across this name lol.. N turns out he nows Ern too.. See.. get wat I mean.

Anyway, changed blogsite to elfinity.. cos previous hazeiazure was one of my email acc name?... so kinda stupid isn't it.. esp. when I dun want pple knowing my blog ya?.. erm.. a prob though.. how to delete my previous blogsites?.. cos my stuff r still there la.. haa. Dumbo.

Y Elfinity.. initially elfian.. then mentioned to Dawnie since she's online... Elfucius, Elfinity, Elfusion.. oh well..;p
Dawnie n I...we r pretty screwed for our tests... but noe she will do well in the end..cos she has proved it last sem :')

GOnna rush to lect le.. oh.. print the notes first hee..
Magic_Angel
Magic


?? Which Angel Or Demon Are You ??
brought to you by Quizilla



::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 9/27/2004 11:50:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni