Friday, August 13, 2004
Yday nite.. after Zouk/Phuture.. ^Be was talking to me on the phone.. told me quite a few things.. realisations.
Initially I'm just listening as a gd listener.. fren.
Even so, I felt pain for him. pangs
Till we touched on something rather directly related to me.. then confusions arises..
Anyway.. felt bad.. cos the following time when I met ^Be, which is 2 days later.. I din exactly show him a happy face.. cos couldn't adjust my emotions totally.

Dunno how much things have changed since that nite prior to National day. I'm not particularly in glee. However, am sure some changes have occured.. how is it gonna affect me.. us or whomeva.. I'm unsure. Just that it could be a bad thing.. or gd. Either way its not gonna be clear cut.. or not for now when I can't think of anything...

Just felt like holding ^Be n comforting him then. But not of personal issues.. cos they cut too close.

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 8/13/2004 03:09:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni