Monday, August 23, 2004
Saw Mitch earlier on at AS7.. I'm still here though.. erm think me changing my blogsite soon.. will update just a few frens ba... dun really like the idea of ppl who dun bother or care abt me to read my life haa..
Dawn is back to blogging~ ya ho... check out her site... nice nice :) found that template for her n her face haa..
Eh... daniel just came in... ~hi.
Oh well there is this yandao guy whom I have bump into more then once earlier on when I'm queueing to print my stuff.. n think he recognise me too.. but dun get me wrong.. we dunno each other la.. just recognition... n he's a senior haa..cos i happen to took a glance at his matric card hee..
Oh ya ^be, he's the once that I pointed out to u while on bus 95 the other time.. *drool* haa.. he's not exactly that great... but those who noe me.. to be able to drool to is not bad le haa..
This is so crap n bimbo haa..
I am not a person capable of sprouting poems at the snap of fingers
I am not a person capable of expressing deep thots in simple words
I am not a person capable of showing emotions that may be raging tru' me
I am not a person with the knack to say things so philosophically
But appreciate those, who know me for who I am. Who may or may not be able to understand me fully. But accept me the whole package. Like me for who I am.
Anyway.. rite now a phone call just disturbed all my thots.. F***ing idiot!.. Got me so mad.. burning mad that I felt tears welling.. C wat I mean last time when I'm whining abt how my tears come too easily? Kao~ wat attitude n tone. someone better put him in place one day.. ya I do have faults but he's PR n EQ fail big time. Got to go. Someone just spoilt my day^
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 8/23/2004 01:49:00 PM