Sunday, August 22, 2004
Now at Dawnie's place... hee.. ya... maybe staying overnite here.. using her com cos mine down due to some software corruption? kao.. really feel like dumping my com n gettin a new one... burr.. no money sobs.. Anyway, let me update a bit.. er oh ya Chris came down sch on tues n weds... hee.. he actually pon work on tuesday for it.. cos he sian to wk.. so he was accompanying me for that two days.. n so sorrie... cos it wasn't exactly a fantastic experience haa... was bored hee..
Erm.. get to noe fr
[portion removed due to secrecy n credibility ensuring] interested in me..
[portion removed due to secrecy n credibility ensuring] Bebe got a spot on leh... *applause* ok.. damn duh.
Friday... went to Tekong.. ya send him in.. first time there.. quite an experience la. cos no brothers for the opportunity to.. n really have to conc. not to cry? Surpressed a few times.. n in the auditorium I did tear a bit n have to turn a bit.. shift to the side.. cos in case mother sees :/.. N he's bad... thot the gals who teared funnie.. he ku(4) yi(4)one.. humph.. n i din tear in front of him lolz.. but I'm sad sad now.. *sob* Miss him badly.. n its only the 2nd day!! shit... dunno if I get to c him in 2 wks too? but at least I noe he gets to charge his hp hee.. so dun have to get him an extra batt.. can't get to c him though.. thats bad enough..think I'm too used to spending more time with him :(..
Guess I'm a gal who prefer securities.. not that I can't do without it but I will much prefer it. Thot its an impt part of a relationship.. haa.. he thot so too :D N has given me enough... or rather.. as much as he could ba..
Think he will be near to perfect if he's taller haa...
Oh Shawn stage msg me just.. after such a long period.. haa.. want to come down n fetch me for a DVD marathon.. n once again I turned him down hee.. yesh..I'm stubborn n persistent.. hoho..
Oh ya.. Bebe is really cute :) just could be more man.. so hopefully he will.. in time haa..
Hee.. buddy just msged me on MSN that his fren was interested in me asking for msn address.. haa.. cos apparently he saw me when he is with his gf.. N I can't recall who is that cos busy waving at his gf... n he finds me beautiful -_-"' huh.. haa
Oh me n dawnie concluded that Ziyi too smooth to feel secured.. haa but can c she giving him a lot of chances le hee... n think she's falling le wo? haa.. we shall c hee..
Wa Shawn is persistent today.. asked abt tmr le... -_-" ok now... attend to dawn hee..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 8/22/2004 12:50:00 AM