Tuesday, July 20, 2004
Went Sentosa.. think today is the last day that I can really enjoy le.. wil b busy with mainly matric fair stuff 4 the next 2 wks.. Was peeling fr camp.. now.. haa.. cont' peeling.. went KTV after that. poor gal looked so tired but think by end of the 4hrs session.. we all are.
Darius fr NUSmac called.. to wk for Apple during Matricfair.. I was given priority cos he thought I could sell.. shit Have to inform him I can't now.. cos too much responsibilities to let down for matric.. damn.. missed so much money-earning opportunities cos of that.. esp when i really need the dough. Humph.. Apple pays well loh.. shit.
Oum... One announcement that I've missed making..
Teddy called on 160704.. erm actually its at 1 plus in the morning la.. we talked abit.. then he brought up how things r between us.. n decided to let go.. thought its fair for him myself. Think its the rite thing to do... I guess. There is still possibility for future but for now.. I've made a decision n at least less on my conscious now..
Something bothered me a bit today.. but managed to brush it aside.. sometimes I think I think too much haa.. n pessimistic.. yucks~. dun like that.
Oh felt emptiness when it's near time to go home.. burr.. dun exactly noe y.. but detest that lolz.. now better. Tired haa. willhaf to be in sch at 9. so think sleeping soon. Adios peeps..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 7/20/2004 01:03:00 AM