Friday, July 23, 2004
Was kinda disappointed with bebe... yet.. haa.. my reason is rather invalid ba.. nvm allows me to do wat maybe I should anyway.
Oh well.. still stuck in sch.. will be staying overnite.. most of them have rooms here.. think I am the only one along with Chee Sheng.. LS bunking with Eve since she can't check in yet.. however.. think I rather Ken P's room hee.. his roommate is not in n most impt its air-conditioned!! think the only one so hee.. but cos not just with him.. CS too ba.. but no fixed arrangement.. so still how later.. may not really sleep too yea? haa.. but they r setting up the power grid now.. n actually not much left to do..
Today is somewhat for bonding too hee.. I want my cup noodles supper later!!!! hee i got two of the Mac's The dog.. haa.. cos saw the green hood one on Jerry's bag today.. damn nice.. fancy the colour too hee.. so got one of that n another with a cute blue backpack hee.. courtesy of both Ken P n CS.. cos they r the ones who helped me buy yet refuse to accept $. Said as gifts.. lolZ.. the rest buying one themselves.. either for themselves or gfs haa.. else I would have got the other black with red baggie hee..
Erm.. everyone is asking me y "the world is kinda always unfair.." haa.. actually typed that for the fun of it while musing on something that time..
But.. its true too isn't it.. like u will realise that u dun always get wat u want or need.. but in a way.. maybe the world balances itself in its own ways.. haa.. like less of this but more of that?...
A fren commented.. added on::
thats y wheneva u get seomthing u want learn to appreciate it.. and if u dun get something u want,
u must think of those times when u do get wat u want haa.. this way.. u will feel better... haa n not complain. ya?
then on abt directions in life... how many of us r sure to feel lost at times one way or another.. but rite now not exactly in a desperate need of a direction.. so nvm.. one day I'm gonna wake up with a brillant idea of wat I wanna do hee.. ya.
Click
here <-- for a wah commercial.. haa
N i kinda like this
one for pepsi lovers :p
Now.. this is darn gd haa-->
click click!
The Thong Hippo burr...
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 7/23/2004 10:39:00 PM