Monday, July 26, 2004
Just reached ^troll's place... reason for such an eartly retreat is cos he's damn shag.. can c la.. he's like dying? haa Anyway.. I think I need my sleep too burr..
Oh ya... Anyone who wants Centro tix for this wed do contact me ya? having many free tix for grabs.. They r lauching their FRESH nites.. which means modern hip hop n RnB music. Cool huh.. finally got the clue that house n trance not that popular these days... Oh well free flow fr 9-11 too haa... for those who drink ya
Erm.. ^Rus massaged me today again.. anyway.. one of his msg caught me in some thots. He mentioned having complete trust in me.. i think more of faith too that no matter wat I will b able to settle.. n thats the reason he is attracted to me too... Y do I give pple the impression that I'm capable>?. its actually the same reason that got me somehow so deep involved with NUSSU n bizcom.. but truth is, I dun think I'm capable at all!!>.. okok.. i mean not very..
There r a few guys who likes me for a reason similar though haa.. not exactly flattering I thot.. haa..
Back to ^Rus, he actually cancelled his placing in Uni at i think US.. reason being its difficult to be aways fr loved ones.. I thot he's crazy. Ya.. he thot I wun believe him.. no one wil too haa.. offered to wait up with me too.. saying maybe he owes it to me fr previous life.. but not fated.. since i'm attached n dun like him.. Ya.. din told him I broke up with Vance.. Din want him to get any false hope,,
Getin rather cynical in life it seems.. haa.. cos when he mentioned be there for me always.. I thot no one is capable to promise that. ha.. so kinda have a pact to c 30 yrs down the road.. if that will be true. hee... somtimes I'm rather silly I thot.
Ok.. beta Zzz. ^troll shld be in dreamland.. hope he's able to sleep well tonite. Was nagging at me to rest early just now hee.. cos got to wake up at 6.30. Even though RH is so damn near MPSH II. Ohh.. was dead tired this morning.. reached the edge.. K.O.. haa.. but can't cos was at Tian Guo. Then afternoon spent online n feeling better.. din realised how tired I was again till Bebe asked me to rest at 5pm...
Sorri be.. for being annoyed n picking up a fuss.. abt the timing issue earlier on.. it is my fault for taking such a long time to pack n got things delayed till an hr plus later.. but glad that u have accompanied me.. hee.. n of cos all the time i wasted sulking yday..
seems like these days I get upset rather easily.. burr.. gotta take note.. okok off to bed.. ^troll started tossing n turning le.. ops.. i off all lights though.. so typing in semi-darkness.. pray he's not disturbed by the display lite.. ok will try to climb onto my own bed as silently now... Shhh.. *creep*
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 7/26/2004 02:12:00 AM