Tuesday, July 13, 2004
Every little thing mentioned.. thought.. seems to lead me thinking abt her.. N thinking abt her sux.. noe its giving tension to the relationship.. sure to affect it in a adverse way.. so how.. think I should try harder in suppressing my thoughts n emotions? to control better.?
Sorry for treating you the way I did for past few days. or even future times.. cos I can't guarantee that it wun happen again.. That I'm not exactly sure I can achieve that level of aloofness.
Being with you have always been fun. If not:: nice.. If not:: comfortable.. If not:: assuring..
but for a few times along with the happiness have been anguish.. ok torment. no no.. distress...
do think abt how u treat her.
Upon thinking much, I do wonder y I'm still ard.. lack of determination'>? cos I'm not ready to let all these go?.. Am I being selfish or not selfish enough?
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 7/13/2004 06:47:00 PM