Wednesday, July 21, 2004
男人不該讓女人流淚     

妳說我讓妳看不清楚  妳說妳害怕在愛中迷途    
捨不得妳哭 如果是我讓妳覺得無助    
讓我告訴你 我對這一切有多在乎  

*如何證明我深情的吻    
才能呵護妳脆弱的靈魂    
我願用生命阻擋任何能傷害妳的人    
就算被冷漠 
就算罪犯我都不走  

#喔 相信我 無悔無求    
我願為妳放棄所有    
男人不該讓女人流淚 
至少我盡力而為    
喔 相信我 別在閃躲    
我願陪妳直到最後    
男人不該讓女人流淚 
至少我盡力而為    
相信我


Felt like a fool... going on abt something which apparently wasn't really on Be's mind..
Realised the more I put in, the more affected I'll get.
This is not wat Be will like.. cos dun like to be troubled? Have I brought much fuss n irritation to you?.. I guess so., esp these days huh..

Will it reach a stage whereby I'm too bothered, couldn't stand the dull ache anymore.. n choose to stab personally, a more hurtful process but hopefully not that lasting... To struggle tru the turmoils n pain that come with forced shutting out..?

Else... stop the input.. distance myself more.. think that should help.. shouldn't be feeling that much.. or perhaps I just need to try harder. *nods*

 


::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 7/21/2004 06:33:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni