Saturday, June 19, 2004
練習


如果留下多一秒鐘
可以減少明天想你的痛
我會願意放下所有
交換任何一絲絲可能的佔有

#幸福只剩一杯沙漏 眼睜睜看著一幕幕甜蜜
不會再有原本平凡無奇的擁有
到現在竟像是無助的奢求

@我已開始練習 開始慢慢著急
著急這世界沒有你
已經和眼淚說好不哭泣
但倒數說時的愛該怎麼繼續

我天天練習 天天都會熟悉
在沒有你的城市裡
試著刪除每個兩人世界裡
那些曾經共同擁有的一切美好和回憶

Repeat # @

愛是一萬公煩的森林
迷了路的卻是我和你
不是說好一起闖出去
怎能剩我一人回去 回去

Repeat @

I bail out.

ya.. I sux. u ill-determined cretin.
After all the crap I have blogged yday.. tried refraining myself till dawn this morning..
But when I felt b's arms ard me.. emotions took over me.. tears racked tru. N 'cos he noes.. Ryan was in the same rm as us.. but its ok.. cos I'm silent.. till it got worse.. n for some reasons that I fathom.. I start to laugh.. Ya.. to my horror.. n I couldn't control them.. Tried stifling.. but just got worse.. think haf been suppressed for too long.
Its shit.. cos Ryan was not asleep.. then he had to get me out of the room. Got tru' some stuff at the couch.. was shocked.. n hurt when I catch bebe tearing... felt so lousy then. think both of us were just so tired we slept on the couch..
This morning had puffy eyes for wk.. damn. but things r not exactly settled then.

had a near-teary day haa.. exhausting.. but tru afternoon more or less resolved? I was asked to b more selfish n he thought I deserve him... owoh~.. i wonder if he's being selfish? but one thing is clear.. we both r in an ugly situation.. if we are to con't as how things have been.. we r just waiting for the bomb to detonate. Bebe dun seem to care that much... will b touched if its due to disregards of others' views for me...
But it could be he simply wun give a damn?.. his.. happy jiu4 hao3 mentality?..
Can someone tell me wat to do.. I'm not courageous enuff.. to let all these go.. cos I noe bebe will be able to achieve that if I'm adamant. :( sorry.. just dun haf enough assurance to noe that he will put up a fight for me.?. Sad isn't it.. kaoz. but dun b mistaken.. not self-pity here ya

Was drop dead tired by 5 plus.. can fall any min. A new colleague asked me to join him n another gal for lunch today. He's fr NUS too yr4. N the gal fr NIE.. oh well paragon is full of jap families n SPGs.. haa.. ok shall not b sterotyping.. Sales is lousy here.. pharmacist asked if I'm the colgate gal n upon identifying so commented no wonder sales was gd.. n the definition of his gd? :: ard 7-8.. kaoz.. thats real bad,... usually sales at other outlets can reach 20plus.. haa. kahFei noticed how shacked I am by evening.. haa.. had to take 2 breaks.

Decide I need a booster after wk since had to walked till PS.. so got a cup of white choc fat-free gelato fr this Italian shop named barvissimo.. that I've been eyeing haa.. they have such cute varieties n tastes good!!.. ex though. $3.20 fer small cup of one flavour. Head rolling on train.

Zonk off..

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 6/19/2004 11:24:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni