Sunday, June 27, 2004
It has been a couple of days since I blogged?.. erm wked today.. but at Parkway.. cos SzeHua wants to be at Paragon as her bf is at Mount E.. First day at Watson instead of Guardian haa.. interesting.. got to noe this real friendly pharmacist.. hee.. really old with 6 grandchildren le... quite a remarkableperson I'll say.. Anyway.. kat called in the evening.. may haf a bit of prob with the trip. erm. keeping fingers crossed. Bebe came down n we had dinner.. felt weak after wk.. like the jelly started creeping in only after wk.. met ken Pan.. n was chattin with him when I saw the actor who acted in the Chicken Rice War as the Chicken Seller... n turning behind.. i thought I saw my cousin's ex... who was 14 yrs her senior.. quite sure its him actually haa.. cos think I saw a vague sense of recognition passed by too.. Gd thing we both got some money today.. cos hit rock bottom these 2 days haa./.. so uncomfortable without a single cent huh..

was a bit disturbed by the msgs last nite.. or wat it this morning..?.. eh wait. now pass midnite le.. erm blur. anyway.. was reading Mun's blog... Yup its always sad to c or hear abt couples breaking up.. be it with or wo another party.. having a party just seems to create more topics isn't it.
yup no one says its nice to be involved in one. its sux actually isn't it.. esp if conscious eating in..

Have no problems staying faithful with my partners so far.. cos when I decided to get attached serious.. I'll be rather focus ba.. haa.. then again.. its up to me.. my mentality to wats being attached isn't it.. so things like these.. only parties involved will noe.
Well, glad at least one couple will stick on :)

Bloody irritated with mum.. burr..

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 6/27/2004 01:36:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni