Friday, June 18, 2004
I am upset. Stomache churning. Eyes burning. hurts.
It all started out rather innocent.. at least thats how it is then. For once I did not think of all the factors.. but just let feelings/emotions flow.. Till things r gettin more serious? then realised how I may have erred.. That things r not as simple as I thought.. or yearned it to be.. fact is its gettin complicated. N guess I have sinned.
More than one person will be hurt.. maybe all of us.
Have been increasingly gettin disturbed, guess after that day when Kat asked me wat exactly am I looking fer.. but tried pushing them away.
N everytime when I'm asked if I'll get jealous or am I so.. I thought since I have chosen this path... knowing prior the situation n everything.. I'm not gonna let myself get affected.. or not too much at least. Till today that I find the toughest to achieve that so far..
Tried distracting myself with surrounding environment.. start distancing myself.. shut out my heart... till I closed my eyes. Felt them heating up n kept telling myself to conc. on breathing even.. no way am I breaking down in front of anybody. much less on the bus.
Smilez. I'm capable of that.
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 6/18/2004 08:20:00 PM