Monday, June 21, 2004
Had a real late lunch yday cos Chris came down only at 4 plus? hee.. think overslept. Anyway.. gd too.. haa cos will be knocking off soon.. Oh met Micheal who was out for Father's Day celebration. n Sherman who was taking a break fr wk ha... if u even call it wk.. such a slack job!.. Celebraties wise saw Li Nan Xin's wife, Li Ping. n Ivy Gan with her bf/husband..
Had lunch at Lucky plaza n we went to ard 3 places to check out perfumes.. erm. Think I should get Ibiza afterall... haa shld save the money for the trip.. Suppose to book the dates today with the rest.. but gotta rush my hw n having my course tonight.. so will be too rush.. plus.. I still wanna nap a bit haa.. ok.. after dinner n shopping ard.. (oh yar caught sight of Vance at wk so said hi. N met liren for a while at Heeren..) I left slightly less than 1/2 hr of wk hee.. then Chris n I went down to Chinatown.. Partyworld again.. haa.. joined later by the other two.. Unlike usual times, instead of just reading n singing the lyrics.. I paid attention to the lyrics. Realised quite many songs r rather meaningful.. duh.. they r written by humans arn't they.. ops.. yar, so kinda thought a bit n got a bit emotional.. ah.
We missed the night market though.. cos sang till 12?.. so went back for super at the 24 hr coffeeshop there.. Plans were to head down to jackson's place for pool but Kat's not feeling well.. so headed home.. but rite now.. I got to logged off.. beebuh..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 6/21/2004 07:25:00 PM