Thursday, June 17, 2004
Eerm,, got home ard 7 today.. bebe talked to mummy for at least 1/2 an hr earlier on.. fr 6.. Felt kinda awful then.. cos to trouble bebe so much.. n cos of how i feel for mummy.. I do love my mum..

Anyway.. situation with bebe has been gettin kinda weird i guess... weird as in with pple ard us.. like family n frens.. mentioned that but bebe missed the main pt... he just wants the best for me... still trying to apprehend that part.. kinda noe how he feels ... then again not too sure :/ haa.. queer.

Oh ya .. its has been a long time since i last blogged.. or rather.. cos so much has happened over these past few wks.. I think i've enjoyed myself.. its like taking a break fr everything.. (ya.. even though its hols..) Fr wk.. bizcom stuff... just everything.. in a way being MIA haa.. so much so that I'm dreading going back to them.. burr..... .. Neway.. will be blogging later.. as in some of the stuff that has happened over these days:).. gonna take a long time haa.. n I'm just gettin too tired to type or think now haa.. oh n think I'll set those postings at 2300hrs for convenience sake.. haa.. may haf a time lag though. will try to recall as much as i can lol..

Miss this? --> haa something that marks the start of all my posts last time... b4 my template goes haywire.. Oh well.. hee not gonna redo it.. cos asked Kat to do one for me haa... lazy ;p think should be in green n purple.. haa my fav colour combi so far hee.. well hope its the rite shades of greens n purples hee.. can't wait to c it.. meanwhile then I'll b doing another particular template for a certain 'blog' hee...

Haa.. bebe was hooked on to Scrabble after that game they played at my house haa.. brought it over his place after swimming n lunch.. (oh i found my St Nick's uniform! haa.. thrilled..paiseh..just one of those silly times that gets me excited..) Anyway.. I won again i think.. haa.. never really enjoyed scrabble like this in the past.. can count wif one hand the number of times I've played Scrabble.. being the only child doesn't help too.. then crazy taxi3!! haa.. its fun.. but darn.. I drive too crazily haa.. I've got to catch up bebe's ranking haa.. Then time to head down to Zouk.. or rather Phuture.. finally get to c Darius again n.. ya Clara n her bf.. mambo suxx.. its no longer mambo.. mixed with pop n wat else... burr.. went back to phuture n think we all enjoyed a little more than last wk.. other then its still too crowded for my liking.. but hey.. I'm flexible.. limited space then dance in limited style loh haa.. saw Desmond Pang haa.. just happened to chat with him a few days back.. haa.. he thought I'm with a butch... erm ha.. he got the wrong person but in a way he's close too.. saw yong ping too.. got to noe he broke off with his gf le.. last wed.. humph.. he's fine though.:) gd fer him.. Had supper at River Valley.. the same place again.. n ya... Chee Mun proved once again to b a v. thoughtful bf... at least for Kat :) n Chelsea is cute haa.. her sae reminds me of someone.. can't place a finger to though. Realised something.. that I almost always club with Vance in the past.. haa cos not after we part.

Ah.. just came across these in a mail.. ______________________________________________________

An exasperated mother, whose son was always getting into mischief,
finally asked him, "How do you expect to get into Heaven?" The boy
thought it over and said, "Well, I'll run in and out and in and out and
keep slamming the door until St. Peter says, 'For Heaven's sake,
Dylan, come in or stay out!'"
_____________________________________________________

One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was
tucking her son into bed. She was about to turn off the light when
he asked with a tremor in his voice, "Mommy, will you sleep with me
tonight?" The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug. "I can't
dear," she said. "I have to sleep in Daddy's room." A long silence was
broken at last by his shaky little voice: "The big sissy."
______________________________________________________

When I was six months pregnant with my third child, my three year
old came into the room when I was just getting ready to get into the
shower. She said, "Mommy, you are getting fat!" I replied, "Yes, honey,
remember Mommy has a baby growing in her tummy." "I know," she
replied, but what's growing in your butt?"
____________________________________________________________

A little boy was doing his math homework. He said to himself, "Two plus five,
that son of a bitch is seven. Three plus six, that son of a bitch is nine...."
His mother heard what he was saying and gasped, "What are you doing?"
The little boy answered, "I'm doing my math homework, Mom."
"And this is how your teacher taught you to do it?" the mother asked.
"Yes," he answered. Infuriated, the mother asked the teacher the next day,
" What are you teaching my son in math?"
The teacher replied, "Right now, we are learning addition."
The mother asked, "And are you teaching them to say two plus two, that
son of a bitch is four?"
After the teacher stopped laughing, she answered, "What I taught them was,
two plus two, THE SUM OF WHICH, is four."

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 6/17/2004 08:01:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni