Saturday, April 03, 2004
I really love him.. n to think that I've take things for granted till this stage.. I'm resolved to make things wk out this time... if I'm given the chance..
Can't seem to imagine life wo him.
Stupid things I've done.. got a kick in the butt.. that finally shaken me.. I can't go on being who i am now.. just hope i'm not learning that too late now... Love me.. not gonna let u wait any longer... if u will accept...
not a bastard bf... just that u haf been patient.. n i've taken that for granted in the past.. know it is really unfair for u.. but implore u to open up once again to me.. not to add on torments.. but for me to heal you proper.

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 4/03/2004 03:38:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni