Wednesday, March 24, 2004
Got my pay for the Suntec IT fair.. from Rick today.. all of us r down there.. except for Zen n Pitt.. got 210 ba.. not bad lor.. 3 days.. 10hrs. Then waited for Rick to treat us for dinner haa.. n got to explore the toysight... man its soooo cool!!!>.. think I'll fo check out more abt it.. its like those virtual sensoring games...
We went to this Restuarant at the basement.. which haf a sushi conveyor belt.. its a fusion of Jap Korean n Thai food... nice... n my powerbabe is with Rick now haa.. ya cos he's helping me.. sending it in for repair.. the magnetism of the latch la.. hopefully they can change the whole cover too hee so it will be scratch-free again hee... n he offered to get rid of the dent for me haa... n many things I'll be doing to protect my new one if I'm selling n buying.. problem now.. I can't find my invoice.. shit.. nvm will head down to notebk coop to collect the Apple Extended Care haa n c if I can get a copy of the invoice. Needa do the MF mailrun fr 12-2 anyway.. piano tmr shit.. n now having disagreements with Vance.. dun think i need to say more..
emm.. ZH saw the pink set I've done for Dawn's fren.. N since he's gettin jewellery for his ex overseas he decided to get them fr me!!>.. too bad its too late to get the beads tonight.. but think he wants it by thurs. . so haf to get them tmr lor..
Think I've done many wrong things? or thats the idea Vance gave me.. fine.. I may agree.. but can't blame him cos ya he dun understand wats going on isn't it.. ya I'm just full of flaws.... its gettin almost unbearable... conversations...
Actually saw something that cause me remorse earlier on... a card that reads
"To: May
Happy one month!
We'll brave all hardships
and share all fortunes.
Hugs!"
Now it just add on more grief.. on top of the guilt n stuff.. things i'm not gonna mention here..
K maybe meeting Buddy n his gf on friday. dun think i have the mood to continue blogging
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 3/24/2004 02:00:00 AM