Wednesday, March 17, 2004
For piano lesson today... she told me alot of things.. including sensing that I'm frustrated.. n troubled by things... be it studies.. relationship.. so much so that I may spend a lot of time practising piano but wun b effective..
That I'm one of her fav student though I not a gd student relating to piano la hee.. But I'm a warm child.. etc.. shit.. gonna miss her.. can't believe it huh.. ya.. she's going Texas.. n may b for 2 yrs.. so gonna haf 2 more lessons with her.. then will be pass over to her fren..
1st MF meeting today.. wah.. the comm is big.. 15?.. Chee Shing is indeed in it too haa.. Ken Pan.. ok la.. overall fine.. then when down town to met yifeng.. suppose to haf KTV with J n P.. but they both busy la.. so.. ok loh.. Anyway.. was complaining to Y how stressed up I am... since din feel like clubbing too.. so chill at Alley Bar... 1st time there.. not bad... not as crowded as wkend.. I ordered a Blue Mountain.. think its Bombay Gin.. n lime flavoured.. so not that bad .. a cheese platter!!>. sounds gd doesn't it.. but out of the 4 tyoes of cheese... 2 sux big time... yucks!! like chemical pungent.. n one bland.. only cheddar cheese is gd... along with celery n carrot sticks.. n cookies.. n green olives! haa.. $15 though.. wat a monster.. should haf ordered the mango frozen magarita though.. cos half way tru mine.. can feel the alcohol hitting me.. heart beating at too fast a pace.. hot.. think i shld be slightly red.. so tone down.. till its better b4 finishing up my drink.. felt so tired.. n din noe y its so fast today... till Y mentioned that perhapz I'm tired in the 1st place.. so the effect is hitting in faster?.. we walked down to Dhoby Ghaut.. n went back to Hougang vis NEline b4 the cab down to Pasir Ris..
ooh.. haven tell u guys abt the IT fair.. took a few pics only during the last day of the fair.. haa.. but rite now i need to hit the sack......... haven do tut 7.. gurps..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 3/17/2004 03:01:00 AM