Tuesday, February 10, 2004
Yoz... haa.. blogging now for the sake of Jel hee.. Oh well.. I did have flu after all..went sch early to do last min studing for my chi quiz.. ahaa din get to memorize so think I'll flop.. feel bad today.. but better now...good thing I brought my shawl to sch today.. cold.. oh.. Mar commented that i looked pale this morning.. so he msg me again at 12 to make sure I've not faint.. bur..
A sudden thot.. wonder if jas has gone back for studies.. cos suppose to haf a gathering so I can c c her too hee.. miss her bubbly presence...
ok.. for my first chi language tutorial which is 2 hrs.. its fun... but realised almost 50% or more of the 30 odd in class is fr China.. flip.. shit.. n one of them is so kiasu that after the lesson, she went up to the tutor and asked if she can remember each of them... those who did voice up in class.. cos I suppose u r graded base on class performance too.. n the tutor had to reassure her that ya.. she will remember... still she pushed her pt.. burr.. iritating character.. and another fr China was so cocky saying back home or even at anywhere no one test like the quizgiven today.. saying wats the pt etc.... gd thing the tutor knows how to handle that qns and her... thot she noes everything... haa the tutor looked kinda irritated too then hee.. oh well ... much to learn.. hectic day today. 10-4 lessons without break.. but still managed to haf lunch.. then nite my religion class.. got back at 11.. burr..
Felt an overwhelming sense of sadness earlier on after 4.. dun exactly noe y.. but then again.. seems to haf a vague idea of y.. was tearing even while trying to read my chinese text at the cultural center... sickening.. i mean.. since when I'm this weak.. neway.. thanks for cheering me up ;> but still experienced pangz of it .. esp when thoughts came into my mind.. one gd thing out of all these... I can finally respond better to feeling touched.. haa weird huh.. I wonder myself..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 2/10/2004 12:44:00 AM