Saturday, February 14, 2004
It Valentine Day today!!… haa Happy Valentine’s peeps!!~ HAA.. oh well I’m still in school now.. Cos just finish my Hotline session… moi first session was done with a Yr 3 senior, Yueming.. haa turns out that she’s suppose to be my mentor for both my 2 sessions last yr.. Which Chee Shing changed with me… So she’s the gal he’s interested then… hee hee. Oh well.. will be heading home soon.. cos Da mentioned activities for today will start only at ard 4pm.
Well… yday overslept and was late for my IT lecture… along with Mar cos he’s waiting for me downstairs.. and I woke up only at 11.15… tsktsk.. so in the end we decided to just go for lunch… since we’re an hr late by the time I got ready.. :p When Far east sq Ling Zhi for the mushroom pot buffet… haa.. mar gets to detox every time he dines with me ho ho… well.. its gd to go without meat anyway.. haa.. n he as a catholic shouldn’t be eating red meat anyway.. ok so after lunch I found this wonderful stall… which I have never taken much notice of though it has always been there.. found something nice for Da.

Made our way to Pagoda to collect my Colgate stuff.. gosh… I asked 3 pple before the last one gave me the RIGHT direction to that street… Oh well… we went back to Far East Sq that nite to collect out stuff.. and since we have not had dinner.. Mar suggest we dine again… this time a surprise for me(since we took quite sometime to think of a place)… to somewhere which is always there but most pple wun’t go.. N boy am I smart,.. I guessed Sentosa and I am right.. hee… Reached there ard 9 plus… and dined at a Mexican restaurant, Riverboat.. a place that I’ve not known… hm… real nice atmosphere… next drove ard to a chalet area.. where there is this particular house on top of the hill, vacant.. and secluded… its rather eerie..and Mar din want to drive ard it but just pass… cos he has been in there with a big bunch of pple for their camp last time and he just dun feel gd abt the place…. I was rather attracted to it though.. hmm… perhaps gather my adventurous kakis another time?? Hee.. the last stop.. at Palawan beach.. parked the Opel.. walked n climbed up the tower on the manmade island aross.. one side a nice view of the Palawan beach… the other.. tiny lights across the sea at the other end.. the oil refineries?.. everything was fine... except the company haa.. it could haf been a romantic evening I guess...haa I took a couple of pictures.. but they will be uploaded to moi fotopages only when I’m free… haa.. I’m still stuck at the CNY pictures… haven even finish uploading them.. okok times up hee.. free to head home le….

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 2/14/2004 12:24:00 PM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni