Friday, February 27, 2004
In a weird way... I find myself exceptionally pretty today haa.. too bad i din get an excuse to take a pic.. haa.. Crazy.. but wateva.. at least I feel better haa.. Humans are indeed shallow.

Oh.. I uploaded one pic.. moi earrings.. find it under my link : moi photos (incomplete) haa.. and comments please... got it up on yahoo auctions too.. lowered the price cos find prices there rather competitive.. and gues wat.. Zhengchang heard abt moi 'enterprise' and may get a booth during open house... god.. things r speeding up.. but not sure if I want that booth yet.. so... c .c

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 2/27/2004 12:18:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni