Tuesday, February 03, 2004
haa just finished dinner.. mum cooked a special coconut milk rice today... haa.. she watched the Hollage Village and in it Mo Wan Wan pour in cream soda to her rice to produce a unique fragrant coconut milk rice for her Nasi Lemak.. So mum wanted to try too today haa.. She's really cute today hee.. oh well.. it tasted not bad.. but I will not noe if theres any difference hee..
Oh did a bit of shopping today... fr science canteen to tampines.. dar has no time today.. oh well coincidental.. that Martin wanted to look for something at the bazaar too.. We went ard and I bought a nice red based bag.. haa.. will upload it to fotopages soon.. kinda busy recently.. It cost $22.90.. actually wanted another cream based one.. too bad its not the design I prefer.. We met Gabriel later on at co-op and fool ard there haa.
Martin gave me a lift to tamp in order to meet Hong Xi for the vcds I borrowed fr pearlyn.. and to call that his dad's company van doesn't justify it.. haa actually wanted to visit prisc who is working at Gordana.. too bad she's wking half day.. still got to get 30% off the clothes there though.. so got a cream racer back top and a grey lose kaki material pants.. nice nice.. total up to less than $30.. got to wait for an hr since I need alteration for the pants.. Mar and I had dinner 1st.. Reached home ard 8 plus... tired.. haiz. Was feeling slightly better though.. haa.. my shopping therapy... It hasn't been a gd day.
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 2/03/2004 10:31:00 PM