Tuesday, January 20, 2004
Whoeva ends up with me is unfortunate... it seems..
I'm currently stuck at home.. cos left moi set of keys in mummy's bag yday.. and she's at wk already.. so.. ya.. I'm locked in.. unexpected holiday for me? haa..
oh yar witnessed an accident yday.. a travel bus came fast.. banged into the rear of a citycab which is waiting to turn at the junction... whose fault? I'm unsure.. cos its green light for the bus.. it happened at the junction while I'm waiting to cross.. so kinda freaky with everything occurring right in front of me.. too bad.. no cam with me
Haiz.
Oh n think my new SAmsung earpiece fell out fr my bag yday.. dun think anyone can beat my record of losing things.. guess I've to get used to it,. and try earning more$ to replace things..
Haiz.
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/20/2004 02:13:00 PM