Tuesday, January 13, 2004
Phew.. now then I got the time to type my blog.. while printing the tonnes of notes.. blur.. esp for econs.. haiz.. if only got laser haa.
Oh well .. today is a damn sucky day.. the worse.. cos lost my T610 yday.. Ya.. again.. 3rd hp i haf lost..damn pissed.. its such an indescribable feeling that I dun even bother to try here now..
Then finally to decide to go get the choker.. which costs 70 and.. gues wat. I left it on the train.. wat the hell is wrong with me.. Borrowed a hp fr Liren.. N6100.. N yiyao called .. after I got back both SIM cards.. still haf to pay for the starhub one.. and met Yiyao at 10 plus AMK ... things r so messy and pressing.. yet I can't afford to break down now.. haiz.. need to find jobs.. quick and soon.
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/13/2004 03:22:00 AM