Friday, January 16, 2004
Now at my powerbook... the whole settings of blogger is different.. not nice haa.. the only weird thing is how my Games div din turn out rite... now I wonder does it looks the same on PC or is it cos of Mac... burr... haiz.. hope alls well though haa.. :P haa.. the intro to computing lect is abt hardware inside the cpu for now... alrie la.. just that its something rather new.. in some ways.. to a com idiot like me haa.. waiting for my meeting to start at 4.. and guess wat!~ haa.. I finally located a S200 in wine red... and its at Heartland Mall.. that close to home hee.. mum thinks i shld get a white one since I;ve already got a red T610.. but somehow prefer the red one for that model.. hey.. I could name my hps the blood twins hee.. lame huh.. Maybe I should haf gotta the silver T610.. but then again thats common hoho... I'm never satisfied huh hee... well I'm just happy now.. got my genes and society notes too hee.. one more thing done.. :P
Oh yar.. Buddy got his license sometime ago.. goodie.. so think some days he can fetch me to sch too.. on days when he's going too thats it..
Now at secretariat.. finally got my ipod back.. hopefully I wun be losing anymore things.. gonna be uneasy for a long time.
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/16/2004 03:05:00 PM