Tuesday, January 06, 2004
I'm happie today.. or relative le happie loh hee... so much so that I wanna knock pple ard haa... yar... sometimes u just get the urge to speak gibbish.. or to bite or to whack... em.. be alert ard me yar? haa..Haa this is sooo fun.. hee.. think I 'ki xiao' already.. lolz..
Actually its a pretty simple day today.. Day one of sch.. then I skipped the 1st Chi Lang lect.. cos wanna do bidding for my last module.. so went for the econs one onli.. and cos I thot Chris told me its at LT 11 so .. when in there.. and was at the last row.. busy fiddling with my powerbabe cos wanna set the netwk to the sch's... din really pay attention to wats going ard.. anyway.. its admin stuff.. n even talked to the gal beside me.. who happens to noe Prisc too.. and i even made the comment like thot pple usualy take EC1101 the exposure module first for economics.. she looked blur.. When out half way cos got to charge moi powerbabe.. Vance even msged me to ask if I'm in the lect theatre and I happily replied ya... well not happily la.. was feeling a bit awkard cos he din response to the moi msg the previous nite..

Haa later when I met up with him.. then I get to noe that moi lecture is held at LT 8 actually.. so.. wat the hell.. which lecture haf I been attending earlier on?.. haa no wonder that Eunice looked blur than... haa.. GOd..

Hee.. the actual nice part of the day is when I'm accompanying Vance to an audition at River Valley Road.. its somewhere near MS.. after boat quay.. Its i think moi first time ard the area that early in the day.. we alighted a couple stops too early.. so made our way down.. finding the place... and god.. Wat a joy!~>> ha.. ya in case u guys dunno I love to explore.. hee.. Me and dawnie used to explore private estates or someother places... who says Singapore is a boring place... they just din noe how to make fun out of their lives and environment.. Gd thing I wore my leather flats... feet still hurt at the end though.. too much standing in heels these days.. oh.. yar.. May haf to wk for Col for the wkends in feb too.. but sat for lect la.. sian.. oh yar.. hee I got all my 5 modules loh.. finally.. after much bidding and switching..

I took so many photos :P.. of walkways.. interesting cars.. and cute doggies!>. too bad I din get to capture the shot when the maltese and Gold Retr "Jane" teasing each other.. so cute!>.. there is this instance whereby jane almost tripped over the maltese!!.. haa.. then there is a hush puppy dog which is so shy that he/she actually went to a corner when he/she noticed me grooling at him/she haa.. man its the most friendly pet shop I've eva been in.. hee.. oh.. the buildings.. n everything..

The only sucky part is losing my Dcam's pouch.. haiz.. cost me $20 loh... haiz.. oh yar.. was at Buona Vista making my translink card before we head for River Valley.. then saw this couple waiting too.. and so sweet.. cos they are like hugging and looking out while its drizzling.,.so pretty romantic.. and noticed a graffiti.. haa wanna noe where?.. look at moi 2004 fotopages then hee.. suspense ma hee..

was real tired awhile ago.. its scary.. cos just suddenly felt so exhausted and weak... but alrie now :P haa so glad.. moi lect for tmr starts only at 2pm hee.. but gonna haf piano lessons again le.. starting fr this wed.. haiz.. well.. so far so good.. trying not to ponder too much over things.. learning to oversee certain things.. may make life easier and happier then.. kinda sad to haf to do so though haa..

::Running away from delusions::
posted by the gir| @ 1/06/2004 01:58:00 AM



*HUGS* Hug Me~!
give HazeSchyler more *HUGS*

Get hugs of your own
adopt your own virtual pet!
me, myself and I
:: Haze :: May2 ::
:: 01May1984 :: Mt Elizabeth ::
:: undergrad :: bummer ::
::Lives by the fact that life negate of imperfections
will never allow perfection to be defined...
yet sometimes yearn for perfections. ::
archives


links


shoutbox


credits


original layout
designed by:
adreh & w4rnawarni