Monday, January 19, 2004
Heard a disturbing news this morning... accompanied mum to this chinese physician.. then shun bian had a consultation... Cos mum realised my tempered recently has been really bad.. v easily fused.. N my my.. wat an experience... the physician is like an electric circuit himself... his left fingers on my right wrist.. and his right fingers are like the switch.. cos everytime he presses on my individual fingers you can feel electric pulses passing tru! and I swear I'm not lying... its something someone versed with Qi Gong will be familiar with.. its the 'Qi' at wk... Anyway.. I'm told to haf this problem.. erm.. wait till i find out the english translation for it.. still at the mild stage though.. but it causes me to be excited and agitated easily... and will not be able to sleep well.. plus my menses pattern blah blah.. n he's pretty accurate.. gosh.. oh ya.. he pressed my left shoulder too.. and I experienced something that is so weird i can't help laughing.. while mum told me some experience pain.. but the doc told me other than that i'm fine :)... haa seems like everytime I go to a physician he/she will find out something wrong abt me.. the previous is a ** ** syndrome... shit.. forgot wat.. just remember that is more traumatizing..
Now to think back on the pulses.. they r scary.. managed to keep my cool though.. oh my.. even thinking of it now makes me shudders.. and i can almost 'feel' them again.. burr...
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/19/2004 01:56:00 AM