Sunday, January 11, 2004
ARGH!! I'm damn pissed with the stupid nus site!>. and now I can't get to ivle... jsut when i need to arrange my tutorial slots!~!!...... really feel like smashing the whole pc.. burrrrRRRR..
Yes I do haf a horrible temper towards my com.. esp when I can't the things I want done on it... haf not much patience too for it.. breath.. breath..
Oh ya.. end my job with ColPal.. maybe.. anyway.. was hoping dar could fetch me fr wk yday. but too bad he gotta haf dinner with parents.. so oicked me up fr moi house instead.. was at Embassy..(again.. finally..) with Mitch hendrick colin and a few others.. not bad.. had a UK dj.. more of hiphop.. prior to that.. a modelling gig..by Almond Kisses Connection...
And I'm not being paranoid... nor distrustful.. but I stick to my views.. that you got to prevent certain scenarios..
Anyway.. came back home for 2 hrs this afternoon.. having many things on mind recently.. and one big
shit :: I lost my hp for the
THRID time this morning.. I've totally no mood for wk.. more problems to think abt.. argh.
Gonna borrow one fr Liren 1st.. tsk.. and my tv giving me probs too.. think gotta get a new one.. still haf to get down town tmr for my 2 sim cards.. kaoz.. wats wrong man.. n hey if u r thinking wats wrong with this gal.. pulling all the negative vibes.. u can blast off.
Just heard something sad fr a fren too.. relationship hiccup... a big one too.. haiz.. Still dislike his choices and way of thinking.. but hey.. I can't figure out the feelings part for him.. so.. maybe I shouldn't b that judgemental.. but doesn't mean I'm ok with that..N i stil can't access the bloody Ivle.. dammit
N called Ivy earlier on but she din pick up or cal back.. haiz. i hate leaving things hanging all ard..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 1/11/2004 11:29:00 PM