Sunday, December 14, 2003
This morning when I'm on the phone.. . I fell into a rocking motion subconsciously.. Think my mind is desperately separating itself from the situation..
Realised that you can actually derive a sense of comfort from the mindless repetitive oscillations.. Sometimes, the simplest moves.. actions.. can show you the basics..Or perhaps create such a sense of familiarity... that its real soothing..
Guess I'm really blessed.. to have someone who cares so much for me.. whom I can say for sure loves me.. and hopefully for who I am.. but most importantly someone who does not give up on me that easily.. someone who assured me he'll never give up on me.. gave me the time to sort out how i feel.. the chance to face my own feelings...
Recently he and she have much conflicts.. both are real tired of it all.. but they are determined to work things out.. thus the eagerness to patch up after every tiff.. they love each other so ;)
Just can't wait for the clouds to part... sunshine after rain.. haa.. Cliche leh.. lolx
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 12/14/2003 02:32:00 PM