Monday, December 15, 2003
Sux
Haiz.. its a terrible day.. woke up only by khing's call.. which is 2.35pm.. suppose to meet them at the office by 2.30.. haiz.. so rushed there by cab.. n only reached at 3.30pm.. the training has started for awhile le.. neway.. I'm not the only one late.. but the latest.. ERmm seems like I may be able to use Simply White too cos its suppose to get rid of both intrinsic and extrinsic stains hee.. so color.. due to medication when I'm young is of intrinsic.. so yeah.. though the dentist warn me against whitening measures.. he could mean those whitening toothpaste instead.. hee.. I was given one for self experimenting anyway hee.. oh.. at the end of the session.. Danson actually made me stay back.. he was saying me being late for so long makes him worried.. whether I'll be late for my job too.. I told him I wun be late for jobs.. but he wanted assurance from Khing that me and the other gals wun be late but Khing wasn;t that happy cos she wun play mother to working gals.. n throughout the whole thingy.. I felt so bad.. not just for being late.. but for Khing too.. haiz.. think she wun be so keen on having me on her projects in the future.. but that is not a big issue for me.. its just that.. its real embarrassing and just felt real lousy for putting her in a spot.. haiz. ~
Was chatting with dar on the phone after that.. and think I was too easily worked up so the chat was not entirely peaceful.. haiz...
Met Mr Chan near Istana..and he told me he and his frens ventured into a biz.. United Artists.. so asking if any of my frens looking for jobs can get him.. haa gave me a number to cal and took my number too.. I actually haf him on my icq list.. but seems like something cock up with my icq or maybe just my PC again. argh... so I can't run ICQ.. emm.. y it never come across to me that I can use go.icq?... aiyo.. stupid me.. haa.. may b catching internal affairs iii later.. oh yar... Alex John asked me for a movie date for Master and Commandment.. think he got 2 free tixs somehow..
::Running away from delusions:: posted by the gir| @ 12/15/2003 07:50:00 PM